OT BA. outage. What happened. Allegedly.

Ah yes - I posted a similar link in the original thread and, as I said there: 'which surely begs the question: what were Adam's apprentices up to at the time?'

Reply to
Terry Casey

Well if true this shows an underlying single point of failure mode that should not have existed at all.

It sounds to me rather like a buck shifting answer, when in fact pulling down any part of a system should result in a back up system on another site taking over. Its easy to blame people but shifting the blame in this way seems to be very common these days. Bad decision making and no proper ly thought out recovery plan. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff