OT: automatic van hire - possible?

Really? I don't think I could rely on you knowing what I asked. Come to think of it I don't think you could rely on what you thought you answered either. Do you really want to continue to bore everyone else with your lack of understanding?

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Dennis, we're certainly not getting bored watching you wriggle and squirm

(opens up a bottle of Chimay, gets a bag of popcorn ...)

we have all the time in the world

Reply to
geoff

Why isn't possible to build a drag bike that can outperform a drag car, dennis?

Reply to
Huge

No, we are asking YOU that. YOU are the one who said it couldn't be done.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's what we are waiting for you to tell us. You are the one that claims you can't. So do tell us why.

Reply to
dennis

Umm, no.

Yes, do.

Reply to
Huge

Still wriggling then huge. Why not admit you don't have a clue.

Go on then we are waiting for you to tell us why. Stop wriggling and answer.

Reply to
dennis

Why isn't possible to build a drag bike that can outperform a drag car, dennis?

Reply to
Huge

Planes are by drag standards rubbish at acceleration. The top speed is because they have a great big run-up.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

allright,. a firework rocket. A bullet. Look ma, no wheels and doing

0-1000 mph in a standing 12 inches.

I still want someone to tell me the difference between a drag bike and a car that means the bike can never be a fast.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I had to find a van last week and had a real effort until I found this

Sorted me out and were cheaper than some of the other companies I tried.

Reply to
yellohire

I have a feeling cdr may have sorted the problem by now - it being 2011 he asked the question!

Reply to
John Rumm

And this 4 years later from one who calls himself 'yellowhire'

A company to avoid, obviously.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can't see why if the process, like you say, is automatic.

Reply to
Peter Parry