OT: Auditors probe £16bn green energy contracts

"The government may have failed to protect the interests of bill payers when awarding green energy contracts, says the National Audit Office (NAO)."

Reply to
The Other Mike

Who is this chap Bill Payers? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff was thinking very hard :

He is a close relative of Bill Posters.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

His other alias is Mug Voter much abused by politicians

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Or Bill stickers no doubt. I once was amazed to find that some parents give their offspring names that must cause a lot of trouble. In my class at school, we had a Rose Gardener.

What were they thinking?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

well if we want to keep the loose connection with energy, maybe he is a lesser known relative to MR Mrs Fireplace, and they son Peter the Grate?

I believe that in the context of the news item, there was probably a lady involved called Teresa Green as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

a friend of Nosmo King?

Reply to
charles

She was going to grow up making thorny diesel engines?

Reply to
John Williamson

Better than Isaac Cox... I kid you not.

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Heh, Daughter-in-Law had a Minjeeta in her class at school :-)

Reply to
Jim White

The same as the parent of two kids mine were at school with.

Dean Martin and Kimberley Clark.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris