OT Astonishing pix

Click on picture to advance to next one.

harry

Not all to my taste; some a bit over processed. I did like the Inuit camp, and the lightning.

But certainly worth a look, thanks for posting.

Reply to
newshound

And its pictures of.... what? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

fings.

My prefered one was of two foxes standing on hind legs mouths open maybe ready to have a fight about something. One's a remoaner the others a BREXITEER ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

I t's pictures mostly of extreme landscapes from all over the world. Some look a bit faked up. Some heavily photoshopped.

Reply to
harry

They look to me suspiciously like National Geographic image scans.

Reply to
Martin Brown