OT Android group reader

Hi all

I usually use this group on my phone using the Google group website. I am a ware of some posting deficiencies using this (e.g. responding to specific p osts and inline etc) so was wondering if anyone would recommend an android app which is better. I would rather not cache the group locally on my phone due to space constraints.

Thanks

Lee.

Reply to
leenowell

Groundhog is as good a one as any.

You'll need a newsserver of course. There is a number of free or cheap ones.

Reply to
Max Demian