Ok, now we have the mosquito net... how do i fix it on the door, now?

As the title suggests, I recently found a mosquito net that i wanted to place on the door that leads to the garden but I have no idea how to secure it. Any advices?

Reply to
Claudio Melos Alfieri

Staples

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You will need to make a light timber/plastic frame up. & staple it to that.

Reply to
harry

Claudio Melos Alfieri formulated the question :

If it like the one I bought and like, with magnets to close it and Velcro supposed to fix it to the door frame - forget the Velcro it will not survive long. I made up a frame from 12 x 12 mm wood, stapled it to that and screwed that to the door frame. It survived the entire summer and allowed it to be removed undamaged ready for net year. The magnetic closers worked well, which was why I persisted with it.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Drawing pins work better than staples if fastening to the outside of a wooden door frame.

Reply to
alan_m

alan_m presented the following explanation :

Good idea!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield