OT A level results and Uni places

Too many unions (nit student unions).

Reply to
dennis

eh? At home maybe it's limited, but in the enterprise dual stuff is pretty standard.

some interesting background info

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

That as the first ROFLMAO moment but it gets bnetter..

..and that was the second....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That;'s why busnesses are building halls, we've just had one built opposite. it's strange the govenment can't build such dwellings and make a profit,

It can. It just knows that some think tank/newspaper would complain that governments should not be in the business of commercial rental and demand that they privatise it

tim

Reply to
tim.....

We had a cleaner when I was in halls. She used to clean the engineering type students bedrooms before the arts type students as that way there was less chance of them still being in bed when she entered.

She must have seen some sights at work (I have). She had better manners than Mother when entering someone elses property and saw something she should not have seen.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Radio this was Den not IT as such .. wireless AKA Radio...

Don't think I'm err that desperate Den..

Have you also taken into account the other devices that use 2.4 G in the UK?..

No I don't expect they want to pay for them.. We usually use CISCO or Draytek just as good in practice..

Depends on a lot of factors and what the application is..

Not that much effect at those frequencies in say indoor conditions over short distances. Cant say we've noticed any difference on the long band C links sometimes the wrong sort of snow 's affected one...

Reply to
tony sayer

Indeed, Our lectures started at 9am - you needed to attend them.

Reply to
charles

Same here. Although I haven't had to give a 9 a.m. lecture for years.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I'd hope they'd change it if it didn't.

Reply to
Mark

That's not the case or rather doesn't seem to be they have built in the past just not much of it.

Reply to
whisky-dave