OT

BBC TV is the pits. They spend a phenomenal amount of time advertising themselves, still it saves money on making programmes I guess. Also the news seems to be dominated by the glamorization of the awful programmes about Awards to them selves.

Reply to
Broadback

"18 October 1922 (as British Broadcasting Company) 1 January 1927 (as British Broadcasting Corporation) "

So, coming up for 100 years old. I think Euthanasia is in order

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Really? Some awards those for local radio shows seem to have more meric than the glamour ridden crap for big shows. Not sure what goes wrong from one to the other. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

Have they started smellyvision already? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

How old are you?

Reply to