Oslo deck mixer tap

Thinking about one of these from B&Q for a 2 hole kitchen sink, but it appears to have 3/4" threads (if the OD of the thread is what you measure), which I thought was for baths. Any reason it can't be used in a kitchen? As usual B&Q don't provide any useful info.

Reply to
stuart noble

No reason. I found my tiny bathroom sink had 3/4" holes. As it happens the 3/4" bath taps and 1/2" bath taps in the same range have bugger all external differences, so I uprated to 3/4" taps on the basin for a better fit.

If it looks right from above and you have or can make a 3/4" type hole in the sink, then no problems :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks, one less thing to worry about then :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

I shoued add then that getting brass 3/4" to 15mm adaptors is easy. Getting them in chrome is impossible as I found, so I'll be resorting to spray paint :-O

Reply to
Tim Watts