Online shower spares?

Can people please recommend a reliable supplier for a replacement cartridge for a Mira shower? Plumbworld have the parts but I have never dealt with them before and I have seen comments that are less than enthusiastic about them in this ng.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Birchall

I've had one hiccup with them but otherwise found them OK.

You could try Mira :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

The Shower Doctor. I have had a cartridge recently.

John

I have a Mira, the wally who fitted it left off some bits, and took them away with him. I contacted Mira and had excellent support, in fact they sent me the missing parts free. My recommendation would be give them, a bell.

Reply to
Broadback

In article , Matt Birchall writes

David