One for guitarists

process of making a beautiful custom start-bodied guitar

Jethro_uk

It's pretty standard stuff, TBH.

I used to stay with an Italian luthier (a late friend) whose main product (when he could be bothered) was hand-built replicas of similar models.

If the guitar is new, why did the owner specify such a lot of wear damage on it? I know it's a fashion among some...

Reply to
JNugent

Precision made by CNC machines, then beaten-up by humans to look 'authentic' ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I prefer "Crimson guitars". Or "CS guitars."

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It is the fashion. For uninteresting and long winded reasons

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher