Old Wallpaper matching app

I have walls with 40 year old wallpaper which has damp patches and a section needs replacing. Is there a way I can photograph the wallpaper and get onto Internet to see if there is a match I can purchase?

Reply to
davro77

Forty years is pre-internet, but not old enough to be interesting, so you may not get a match. However you can take a photo and use a Google Image search.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

+1.

Google Image search is very variable, for some things it provides immediate hits while for others it gives all sorts of rubbish.

Reply to
newshound