Oil tank questions

A transparent panel or clear tube level gauge would show whether there was oil in the bund as well.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

My experience as a Syndicate Organiser is that Boilerjuice have no idea what's going on. And they only sell oil on, they don't stock it for sale. When I asked them to quote for the Syndicate, they kept on offering me personal benefits and discounts. The idea that I just wanted a good price for everybody did not compute. Ignore them.

Reply to
Davey

FWIW I've been using "the oil club" for several years and the prices have always been much better than Boilerjuice.

Reply to
nothanks

They dont even sell on, they act as agents for local firms, and add a percent or two on

Indeed. Every time I said 'well boilerjuice will do Xp a litre' every local company said 'we will do (X - 0.5)p then'. talk to the locals and get a deal direct

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher