Oil fired warm air boiler

Hi My old Lincoln oil fired warm air boiler (downdraught) is on its last legs. It is over 30 years old so owes us nothing. Finding a replacement that does heating and hot water isnt easy. I tried a wanted ad but it ran for ever so now I need to find a solution. We like warm air and are trying to avoid the installation of a wet system and radiators. Dont have mains gas where I live. Anyone suggest some options that I might try? Thanks.
clydesider wrote:

Johnson & Starley for warm air heating, adapted for Calor gas if they don't do oil.
http://www.johnsonandstarleyltd.co.uk/replacement.asp
Owain

See if AFOS are still trading

Try Lennox and Trane. They sell in the UK. Johnson & Starley LPG models (some models have an integrated water heaters [circulator]) Or have an independent LPG forced air unit and a separate LPG versions of the high flowrate Rinnai multi-point water heater. http://www.rinnaiuk.com /
Try linking to Canada, they have a lot of warm air systems and may be able to help.