combi oil fired boiler

My son wishes to instal a combi oil fired boiler in his conservatory; the electrical supply and necessary plumbing pipes are in place. There are a few questions:- 1 Can he instal this himself, he is a competent do it your self man? 2 Are there any special requirements to be complied with regarding the instalation? 3 Can we but a purpose made flue and sleeve to go throught the timber and slated roof? 4 What combi boiler would give good value to heat a 4 bedroomed house? Thank you