Thanks for the oak curtain pole replies

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to the people who replied re my quest for a proper oak curtain pole back in Jan. I eventually found a place that would make them, but two poles with rings would have cost about =A3300. I tried some stain, but it wasn't a very accurate colour. I ended up with oak poles from Habitat, which weren't really what I wanted, being very modern, but at least they're the right colour!

Thanks,

Esther

Reply to
Est