Offset gutter brackets?

Problem. I have a standard garden shed to which I would like to add some gutters to collect rainwater. I would like to add some small gutters but the roof has quite an overhang. This is great for avoiding rainwater soaking the walls but the brackets for gutters seem to assume that the gutter will be flush against the wall - mine needs to be standing off the walls somewhat.

Anyone suggest some suitable guttering or a suggestion for something that will work and not look hideous as the shed is half way up the garden and in full view.

Preferred guttering would be the mini-guttering. 112mm guterring would do but would look rather big on such a small (8ft long) shed side. The roof overhangs about 4 inches from the side of the shed.

Thanks for any suggestions, Paul DS

Reply to
Paul D.Smith

Screw some wood blocks to the side of the shed, paint/stain them the same colour as the shed and mount the gutter brackets on them. My shed's

10' x 12' and 4" black guttering looks OK. I gave up trying to find mini stuff in any colour other than grey.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

Didn't look very hard! A cursory search came up with:

have 76mm guttering for sheds in white, black and brown.

I did actually want some which was why I looked ;o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

I should have added "and couldn't be faffed with mail order"............

Reply to
Biggles