112mm UPVC gutter into 53mm downpipe?

Are any running outlets available to use with a 112mm half-round UPVC gutter (yet to be purchased) with the existing 53mm cast iron downpipe already fixed to my wall? It's just that i'm replacing two cream-crackered wooden gutters on single-storey extensions, one of which already has a standard 68mm UPVC downpipe (easy) and the other has this old metal one (which is otherwise fine and I really want to use it if possible). Been to Screwfix and purchased the end stoppers for both gutter lengths, all the clips and screws I will require, and a running outlet for the 68mm pipe. Had a look in B&Q and they sell "Miniline" 53mm plastic downpipe, but no running outlets for the 112mm gutter/53mm downpipe combination I want. (Flow rates won't be an issue as both roof sections are very small). Could I just butcher a hole in a length of 112mm gutter above the metal pipe and seal it with Screwfix's "Sticks like Dung" or similar ;-) Any further ideas from the floor?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
The 1st Philosophical Handyman

I believe the smaller range of guttering is smaller throughout including the troughs and running outlets. It is intended for things like porches, lean-tos, shed etc. I used it once for just that. I think for the sake a few quid you would be better off with the standard downpipe and since you have already gone that way with the troughs.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Aye. I have decided to obtain some standard 68mm downpipe and the clips it will need.