Myson Midas Combi Boiler

Wonder if anyone could help? My boiler is no longer giving me hot water or heating. (well, I get about a sinkful of hot water in the morning and thats it.) An engineer came and looked at it and said that parts are no longer available for this make of boiler and he wanted to install a new one for over =A32000. He seemed to think that the circuit board needed replacing and the fan is stiff and also needs replacing. So does anyone know where I can get parts for this boiler?? Thanks people

Reply to
jm74

Wonder if anyone could help? My boiler is no longer giving me hot water or heating. (well, I get about a sinkful of hot water in the morning and thats it.) An engineer came and looked at it and said that parts are no longer available for this make of boiler and he wanted to install a new one for over =A32000. He seemed to think that the circuit board needed replacing and the fan is stiff and also needs replacing. So does anyone know where I can get parts for this boiler?? Thanks people

Reply to
jm74

Try this link for parts for it...

RedOnRed