Of Stiffed Fish and Cheshire Cats..

Yer the big fish got stiffed

Sturgeon for later eh.. .. I missed that one.. Cheers mr Natural,,

I was thinking of Nick Robinson....

but would add Rifkind and Cameron to my kitty list..

..

And oh,,

the big snake,,

How handy was that,, he is available..

Hague has a new job....

Ive been looking at quotes tonight..

?If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there? ? Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

..

Where are we going now,,

anyone feel it ..

..

I discovered Rosa Koire of late..

Worth a listen if you have the time..

Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013

////////////

Yeah i know wierd hair,,

Give her a listen,,

Ooops anuther fire in

Califoria//////

Did the nice weather help winkle the oldies out to vote..

Baistard brown risen from da dead..

They fried the Salmon .. beasten cold what was that..

Riffy gies me the creeps//

..

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Winston Churchill

//

Look to tomorrow

///

Reply to
Scotch Mule.

Well you guys ave just been having it away with UKdewhy for solong..

I thought to post some stuff..

I watch the sky during the vote

streaks and smears every where

whats going on up there,,

Its like living in LaLaLand

nobodey sees it

Nobody looks,,

skies have been wierd and smeary of late..

Now i dont know it this stuff is true

but i do know something is going on up there,,

all you have to do is look up..

and think

how easy is that

..

Try this site for a starters..

ww.uk-skywatch.co.uk

ww.uk-skywatch.co.uk

HAARP Simply Explained

////

Reply to
Radicalised NHS Victim.

Im reaaly scotch mule,,

here is another interesting must listen link..

Maths Logic..an stuff.. it is a good one..

////

Reply to
Radicalised NHS Victim.

You are barking mad.

harryagain

Dad how long will the Fish fingers be? About four inches. And since when did fish have fingers and chickens have nuggets? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:37:19 +0100, harryagain stated:

//

I agree, that Haarp might be able to trigger eathquakes,, sounds daft dunnit..

However.. theve got them all over the world run by likes of ratheon and Bae

ever heard of "owning the weather",,?

Take the bucket off your head man,,

Resonance is mentioned in your wiki ref exciting layers of the atmosphere. potential mineral exploration..

from the MIT,, who are quoted in your link..

..

Mit video,,

Wiki is a good source of information for most things,, but should not considered as the "Bible" , the font of all wisdom

Just for fun

Here issa nuther worldly view to stimulate your numbskulls with,, (Beano)

Election Speech 2008- Connie Fogal Part 1

///////

Reply to
Radicalised NHS Victim.

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:11:14 AM UTC+1, Radicalised NHS Victim.

Added .

Take a deep breath an think about this and about what you can see with your own eyes.. In the sky above your own head..

Glare in the air...

nuther MIT link

for your consideration..

Joyce Penner...