Oak skirting

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good place to obtain some oak skirting. Ideally well priced as I need around 65 metre length

Thanks in the meantime

Reply to
Amt

make it in a variety of designs and sizes - you can have pretty much what you want .

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

gna03633

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Fancy replying to that idiot when he didn't even think to say where he lives.

Stop encouraging them.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Well it's fair to say he is in the UK, and

deliver nationwide, although heavier awkward items such as oak beams are by arrangement. So what is the (your) problem?

Reply to
Toby

Hi,

These web site prices seem a little high. Phone round your local sawmills and BM's. I'm sure you will get a better deal.

Alan.

"Amt" wrote

Reply to
Alan Campbell

Thanks everyone who responded and I have already chased up on one of the recommended suppliers. Much appreciated

Reply to
Amt

People who ask questions without giving a thought to giving us some insight. As it happens I like to help people. At least (I think) I cured him and hopefully one or two otheres of at least one annoying trait.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil