She forgot his card apparently...

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Are you also geoff on nz.comp?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

you'll need to explain that to me

(Assuming that I "got" Geoff's comment, this makes no sense to me)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

eternal-september.org...

Presumably the lack of a Valentine card caused him to shoot her.

Reply to
mike

s.eternal-september.org...

maybe she said; as you've forgot to give me a valanines card you're not g etting your leg over tonight !!!!

Reply to
whisky-dave

Oscar's girl took a shine To be a surprise Valentine No sooner had she turned the lock Oscar surprised her with his Glock

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He's denying it apparently. Massingberd to defend?

Reply to
Onetap

The premeditation.

Hardly surprising, what's the motive? They're only been an item (I hate that usage) for three months.

It can't have got to the stage where there is some financial advantage to killing her.

If it's not working you split up.

And as (apparently) she's as famous/rich/whatever as him she can't have been gold-digging and refused to go.

It's just possible that she might have found sometime "on him" that he wants' to keep secret, but in cases like that the police take weeks to find that out. They don't see it in 5 minutes.

What else is there that could possibly cause you to plan to kill someone in these circumstances?

It doesn't make any sense

Reply to
tim.....

(Not a problem that I have, obviously)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

What doesn't make any sense is why its news at all. They're both nonentities from a foreign country. Who cares.

Reply to
Tim Streater

An odd business for sure. Apparently though the police had been called on previous occasions for "domestic" issues.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

The more I think about it the more I think that this is the reason.

Maybe she found evidence of drug taking? He would lose everything if it came out that he was cheating. Maybe he reckoned he stood a chance at getting away with "I thought she was an intruder". A slim chance perhaps but one worth taking considering what was at stake.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I wonder if steroids are a factor. It also occurred to me that she might have received a Valentine greeting from someone.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Ditto

Reply to
Gib Bogle

He can't be the first bloke to wake up legless on valentines day and shoot across his girlfriend's face.

Reply to
Phil L

Post corrected

Carbon fibre prosthete over tonight

Reply to
geoff

No

I only subscribe to

demon.ip.support.turnpike uk.d-i-y and uk.rec.motorcycles

and have spent three weeks in total in NZ

Reply to
geoff

Apparently, some ex g-friends have said that he had violent tendencies

A sort of jekyll and hyde cyborg

Reply to
geoff

That's an amusing coincidence then, because geoff posted a very similar comment on nz.comp:

"Oscar Pistorius will be found GUILTY. He doesn't have a leg to stand on ...."

Reply to
Gib Bogle