nissan leaf again

Slightly. But no worse a smell than modern diesels. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There is a chap with a small farm near hear who collects and reprocesses cooking oil for fuel use commercially. So with the right treatment it seems it can still be used.

Reply to
John Rumm

Yes - and IIRC it now has some value if in reasonable quantities.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think they also changed the duty classifications so that small processors can produce up to a certain amount (2500L rings a bell), and not have to charge fuel duty on it.

Reply to
John Rumm

I'd put a windmill in the back of a trailer if I had one, and a solar panel and justy hope I wouldn't get stuck in blackwall tunnel like so many seem to.

Reply to
whisky-dave