nice wee fire

Like burning paint off wheels on a bonfire D i m ?

Reply to
Jimk

got a complaint this morning about burning in the back garden basically told the guy to go and raffle his head but is it legal in the near of Scotland..?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Tricky during 4 inches of rain ... :-)

Burning what ?. Polystyrene packaging, bodies, unwanted free food , MOT failed Suzuki's, ... :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Its unwise in the drought conditions we are in down here in the south. Besides its anti social and bloody stupid now the dumps are re opening. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

So you'd rather burn the decking, and vapourise all the chemicals that were supposed to be protecting it? Where will they settle out?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

He doesn't care Andy. He's a bored selfish / stupid troll and so (as we see here) just does what he pleases.

No self respect (and for good reason by the looks of it).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Exactly

Reply to
RobH

People around you potentially and some may make it their business (and already have by the sounds of it).

And it's not 'sod him', it's 'sod everyone', especially those around you, all because of your stupidity and selfishness.

We know you do / say what you do for attention (like most Trolls) but it might get you the sort of attention you would prefer to be without.

I can now believe what I heard ... that you also had an ar$ehole transplant but the ar$ehole rejected you.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

26C in Glasgow today. Good day for a BBQ. The red-haired jocks will all have matching skin before the weekend is out :-)
Reply to
Andrew

In West Sussex they are only accepting garden (green) waste and domestic (black bag) rubbish.

No timber, rubble, electrical, clothes, etc, etc.

Bodies, suitably dismembered are fine in the black bags, preferably trussed up like used asbestos, but used decking could be tricky to sneak in.

Amazingly, they have suspended the 'No vans or trailers' restriction but you still have to prove that you don't live in Surrey :-), because those sneaky bar-stewards have to pay at a Surrey CC tip, so they nip over the border to Sussex with their DIY rubble.

Reply to
Andrew