Nice concrete delivery

Vodka.

Reply to
Onetap

There's one clip in that compilation that's really chilling (and there's some tough competition): a sideways-on collision between two cars that turns into something rather more startling than it first appears. It begins at

5mins 38secs.
Reply to
Bert Coules

Russians seem to lack any interest in looking where they are going.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Too busy looking at the display on the dashcam.

Reply to
John Williamson

Why? is that just because the occupiers of the colliding car apparently sit there motionless post-accident (dazed?) ?

Reply to
Lobster

The people on the "zebra" crossing.

Reply to
ARW

I'm obviously being thick here: still not seeing it...

Reply to
Lobster

As the car rolls, it rolls across a zebra crossing. You see people on the left just making it out of the way in time.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh. TBH that hadn't struck me as untoward at all in the context of this collection of clips; I thought the OP meant that there was evidence to suggest that the collision was engineered - a mafia hit or something...

Reply to
Lobster