Nice bit of joinery..

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

Nick

Designed for NORAID by a leprechaun near you..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

think the home office fire arms officer would approve of this for fire arms storage

Reply to
Kipper at sea

And now, every burglar in the US knows what to look for.

Me, I just keep my RPG in the thatch, for those odd occasions when I need it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You must have a lot of hair to keep one of those in.

Reply to
Unbeliever

I think the whole point is that they don't have to

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Not sure what to make of someone who owns more guns than books.

Reply to
Huge

How very rightpondian.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
harry

They are lots of dopey bastards in America.

Reply to
harry

Don't worry, you're doing your bit to fight back by proving that you're thicker than any of their dopey bastards. Getting you, Drivel and TNP together will achieve critical mess and we can then claim to be, once more, dopier than the USA.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Does Ikea Sten have a gun compartment?

Reply to
mike

I'm just imagining this guy strapping on all this hardware, ready for a good rampage, then having to take to his bed for two weeks with a slipped disc.

Reply to
GB

Pennsylvania, where I go regularly, has "open carry" laws (that is, you may carry a firearm in public, but it must not be concealed). The first time you see someone in a supermarket wearing a pistol it comes as a shock, but you get used to it.

Reply to
Huge