News Reader Recommendations

I just put Fedora on a really old drive. It resembles Ubuntu pre Unity. And it found my USB dongle straight away.

The only problem is that I got the copy in Linux Format's DVD and it came with almost no software.

I don't know if that is standard practice with RedHat but their unofficial repository will allow much better recording stuff than Windows does.

Coupled with the Lidl =A320 toy for transferring VCR to digital, it could all come in very handy.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I agree, obviously you will need a news server, and they (Agent) will promote theirs. I've tried it and there were a number of issues which I could not resolve. Tried Astraweb and very happy using their EU site Good luck! Allen

Reply to
Allen

PMFJI, but IRTA "Turkipen"

Reply to