News Group suggestion - ASDA dvd recorder

Can anybody suggest a news group for comments on items of domestic electrical equipment?.

I am looking at buying a dvd recorder from ADSA and wondered if anybody could comment on it

Thanks

Reply to
tone

The anoraks on uk.tech.tv.video.pvr are probably a good starting point

vortex2

uk.media.dvd has a thread about it - but I only read a few posts and it seemed to have gone off on a tangent of abuse.

Reply to
Richard Conway

knowledgeable poeple on uk.tech.digital-tv

Owain

Reply to
Owain

uk.media.dvd can be quite good, its mainly about dvd movies but players and equipment are regularly discussed on there.

Reply to
Dark Angel

Reply to
tone

If its the 4KUS DVD-230, I've got one :) Its more or less the same as the ILO DVR04. Google for either model number for more info.

Here's a couple of links you might find helpful...

Paul King