New site for Nod32 keys and kaspersky keys

hi all New site for Nod32 keys and kaspersky keys All keys and serials are fresh enjoy

Our page on facebook

imadalinever

Oh look come over there and catch a trojan today!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Just how stupid does one need to be to fall for this?

Reply to
John Rumm

In message , John Rumm writes

I wouldn't word the question so bluntly to my wife. ;-)

Reply to
usenet2012

Here you can find WORKING serials and keys:

Everyday update!!!

Reply to
spamjonny992

My Bank gives Kasperky license for free

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Ah, hacked/cracked security software. What could possibly go wrong? No bargepole long enough IMO.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+