New SF Catalogue

Had one through the post a couple of days ago. All the prices are ex-VAT; I've never seem SF's prices this way and prefer inc. VAT. Does the catalogue in the branches include VAT? If so I'll give this one to a friend who's here for a few days from France and pick up another.

Reply to
PeterC

Just checked the Autumn/Winter2011 I picked up in branch this week and prices are INC VAT

Reply to
mike

There are several versions of the SF catalogue, they send them out to different types of customer. They sent me three different ones last time, one with discount vouchers and not VAT prices, one with discount vouchers and VAT prices and one with no discount vouchers and no VAT prices.

Reply to
dennis

Ta, I'll get one.

Reply to
PeterC

Well, postage is such a bargain... If they just sent the vouchers I'd be happy.

Reply to
PeterC

Just had a new one, only £5 off, maybe its because I spent nowt with them last year?

Reply to
dennis

That's because you live in a nursing home and the caretaker deals with all the maintainance.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Could you claim back the VAT on that £5?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman