NEW POLITICAL FORUM

Everyone please go here http://britishmilitant.999.org and participate in what promises soon to be the biggest British political disussion forum on the web!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Now hear this... will you politically fuck off.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Hmm... intelligent and mature response. Congratulations, you're obviously a well educated man?!
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:39:48 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com top posted:

What do you expect, when you violate Usenet etiquette by cross-posting to newsgroups unrelated to politics?
Now, be a good boy and stick to your little discussion groups.
It's ok Einstein, you've already made yourself out to look like a idiot now; no point trying to recover your obvious lack of vocabulary by trying to use words like "etiquette" now is there?! Your grammer is awful, as is your puctuation! Put down your cheap Argos tools you pretentious fool and get yourself an education!
Bob Eager wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Oh Gawd,for a man thats supposed to be intelligent he cant even post the correct URL and has the nerve to top post as well.
You're gone,bye.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:56:45 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com top posted:

Is that meant to be ironic humour? That was the first time that I had replied to you, so there was nothing to recover, or had you failed to notice that I was not your original respondent? As it happens my grammar was perfect, as was my spelling. Yours was not...so perhaps you were trying to make a subtle joke. Or perhaps not.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

At least he can spell simple English words.

If you run your finger back up the screen a mo , you'll find that it was his first post in this thread. Observation isn't your strong point is it?

Puctuation, eh? Not heard of that myself.

Oh, the irony......
--
Alex - posting using all 64 bits in widescreen :0)

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:56:45 -0700, dannywhittaker22 wrote:

Looks like we don't need your forum. There's of debate on here. Getting rather like Monty Pythons argument sketch, did you pay for a five minute or a ten minute.....?
Dave
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

*sigh*
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What is intelligent about having a debate about politics? it does not bring results in changing things,this happens only at top level.
in a nutshell...idle gossip.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Lets' have a little look at the evidence here...
Which one is the AOLer?
Which one doesn't know which way is up?
Which one didn't trim a single syllable?
Physician, heal thyself
--
AJL

Looks like a REALLY successful site. One registered user, four posts. Lots of 'controversial' issues with NO posts!
Wow.
By the way, it's a NEW site, might just explain the lack of activity. You do know what NEW means don't you BOB!
BOB! Ha ha! Come on BOB, new! NEW. Come on BOB you can say it! New, like your wife probably isn't! New like fresh, unlike your breath! Come on BOB, you know I mean!
Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:26:09 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It's all right; we didn't need that to tell us you're brainless.
You couldn't even type a relevant newsgroup name in the right field.

Deary deary me, you really don't have a clue do you? My opinion - FUCK OFF!
Wouldn't politics be more interesting if the Commons had debates like this ?
Paul www.of-course-blog.co.uk
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@aol.com saying something like:

Do fuck off, you crypto-fascist wanker.
--

Dave

Hopefully you'll take notice of this small straw poll and guess that only those with less than one brain cell will be interested in your bile. And not even those judging by the number of posts on your site...
--
*Rehab is for quitters