New hardware site?

Found this today in one of the kids bike magazines
http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/
At a quick glance it seemed to have some good prices, but a few bad ones too.
Anyone got any experience/comments?
newshound wrote:

Yes, have used them for a couple of years for various stuff, they deliver using uk.d-i-y's favourite courier, I got a decent 30% off anything code from them before xmas (min £75) so made good use of that on a sliding pocket door frame.

They've been around for some years.
I've used them a few times, was all fine
--
Chris French

Chris French wrote:
Ditto
Bill
On 01/02/15 17:25, newshound wrote:

I've used them for one thing and they were OK but nothing special. They will not be displacing SF or TS anytime soon as the latter you can count on to deliver in a timely manner.

No, I'd not bother for the sotrt of things I get from SF/TS, but they have a bigger range of hardware/ironmongery though.
--
Chris French

newshound wrote:

NEW? I've got a 2001 catalogue here with the web address in it!
Yes they are a good supplier. Amongst other things have sensibly priced tonk strips. Several of my trade mates use them.
On 01/02/2015 17:25, newshound wrote:

Used them a few times, the big attraction (for me) was they were based on an industrial estate just up the road and had a trade counter. Alas they have now moved to basildon...
--
Cheers,

John.