New hardware site?

Found this today in one of the kids bike magazines

At a quick glance it seemed to have some good prices, but a few bad ones too.

Anyone got any experience/comments?

Reply to
newshound

Yes, have used them for a couple of years for various stuff, they deliver using uk.d-i-y's favourite courier, I got a decent 30% off anything code from them before xmas (min £75) so made good use of that on a sliding pocket door frame.

Reply to
Andy Burns

In message , newshound writes

They've been around for some years.

I've used them a few times, was all fine

Reply to
Chris French

Ditto

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I've used them for one thing and they were OK but nothing special. They will not be displacing SF or TS anytime soon as the latter you can count on to deliver in a timely manner.

Reply to
Tim Watts

NEW? I've got a 2001 catalogue here with the web address in it!

Yes they are a good supplier. Amongst other things have sensibly priced tonk strips. Several of my trade mates use them.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

No, I'd not bother for the sotrt of things I get from SF/TS, but they have a bigger range of hardware/ironmongery though.

Reply to
Chris French

Used them a few times, the big attraction (for me) was they were based on an industrial estate just up the road and had a trade counter. Alas they have now moved to basildon...

Reply to
John Rumm