new garage base

I have had the base laid for my new garage (see previous posts) but unfortunately it was just before the cold spell and the very thin top skin has lifted and come away exposing the rougher concrete underneath.

Whats the best remedy? I will brush away the now very loose top surface but should I recify now or after I have the garage errected?

Thanks,

Phil

Reply to
manoman