Never say last ;-) another FAQ entry, Nailers

OK, now this one will need more work I am sure - it has been lashed up rather quickly, and some of it is educated guesswork!

let rip, any handy words for stuff I have missed or guessed wrong at would be handy!

Reply to
John Rumm

Ok, but you forgot the daddy, my jaw hit the floor the other day when my builder nailed a batten onto an RSJ, the nail went through the 2" batten and through the 6mm steel girder, I bow my head to Hilti

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Oh yes, forgot those.... added now!

(I remeber someone describing one he hired: He was asked to do a welding job on a concrete hulled barge that was sat on a bank beside the Thames somewhere... However in order to get to the thing that needed welding, he had to fix a ladder to the side of the barge - so to do this he simply nailed it on with a cartridge nailer!)

Reply to
John Rumm