Neighbours finally took a car up their "drive"

was it that said the slabs would move:-)?

Well unless he does anything else daft, then that it for this weekends entertainment.

And yes he did bottom the car on the kerb.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You just have to be making this up? :-)

Reply to
Mr Pounder

By the look of the neighbours and they way they are behaving I am glad they don't live next to me.

Reply to
Moonraker

Why? What do you not like the look of?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

All the videos would suggest they are friendly enough - just a tad "DIY challenged"!

Reply to
John Rumm

Well let's just say that in the last 5 minutes he used a tow rope and a 4WD to straighten the bent gatepost:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

.avi! .avi! .avi!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

Bugger. My window was open and the blowing curtains got in the way of some of it.

The camera was at the wrong angle to see how far the post actually moved. But here you go

he stood clear of the rope in case it snapped.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I had a good chuckle at the motorbike one - not seen that before.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The bike was actually being stolen. I did give Paul the footage of the the guys face (I kept that bit off YouTube) from two different cameras.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Hey, if it works . . . .

Quite subtly done too, gentle gravity action.

That's a shocking set of nets btw . . .

Reply to
fred

i'll let you tell the gf

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was about to make ref to a Family Guy ep where Brian (the dog) dates this older woman, huge parallels with those granny nets but forgot you're not a telly addict.

These days if I need some daytime privacy it comes in the shape of a lowered shade blind, summut like Ikea Enje, cheap as chips, no pattern, hangs straight and looks nothing like a set of bldy nets!. I wish the rest of Ikea's blind range were as well made.

[1] pls remove my ID when printing this msg to show her, I just know she'll find me somehow ;-)
Reply to
fred

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

have done it right.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

Nowt wrong with the nets, at least they're not tobacco-stained.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He is getting closer to a finished product.

Lets just say one of the gates is actually just held there by gravity/friction and the opposing gate.

He really had made an effort.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was so waiting for the twang, followed by the gatepost flying through the rear window! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

I was waiting for the twang, followed by the 4x4 crashing through the front wall.

Reply to
Tim Streater

The fact that you feel the need to point a CCTV camera in their direction

24/7 isn't a help :-)

tim

Reply to
tim....

Only in the day time, and that is for the benefit of those that enjoy watching his antics.

At night the camera covers my van.

Reply to
ARWadsworth