need help with eletric cricut please!

Hi everyone! It's like this... I got 2 lights I need to link together
light A and light B, light A is connected with a timer. Basically I ju want to make light B off when A comes on and Light B on when A comes of ? can anyone tell me what I need please? thank you!
-- djdiy
On Sat, 28 May 2005 03:34:50 +0100, djdiy

You require a timeswitch with a changeoever contact rather than a simple on-off. You may find that your existing timeswitch already has this facility.
The terminals will be marked :- NC for Normally closed. NO for Normally open and C for Common.
C would be a Live feed. NO would be light A NC would be light B
Or of course you could reverse A and B
HTH Andy
Andy Pandy wrote:

You could also do it with a changeover relay... (i.e. DPDT)
--
Cheers,

John.

Thanks for the answer guys, that's very helpful
-- djdiy
On Sun, 29 May 2005 14:37:12 +0100, djdiy

The contacts may be marked L1 and L2 and C.
Andy