Need a source of 5 Litre container of cellulose thinners

In the London area

Any ideas ? the sheds and Halfords have piffling little tins and I need to dunk some big items ....

I've checked yell.co.uk for any paint wholesalers but they just seem to stock house paints.

Any Car paint wholesalers on the M3 corridor or London Central ?!?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Paul.

Reply to
Zymurgy

Yellow pages...paint Manufacturers

Reply to
Ahmin Amood

Reply to
Dave Jones

Any *car* paint supplier. Look in Yellow pages for your closest one. I use Cannons at Clapham Common. But there are half a dozen suppliers within a few miles. I'd expect any reasonable sized town to have one, although they may not stock it since cellulose isn't so common these days, but could order it. Top coat usually has to be ordered, but is next day delivery. All my local ones stock thinners, primer, etc.

There are two types, fast thinners for use with top coat - although I use it for primer too, or ordinary for gun cleaning etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Reply to
Michael McNeil

Most car accessory shops sell.

Reply to
Gel

In 5 litres? Somehow, I doubt it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Definitely!

I'd never fit in -even if I was on the market.

Weatherlawyer

Reply to
Michael McNeil