Need a quiet ceiling pull switch !

Because it's fun and produces such an excellent, low risk, reaction from parent telling them off for doing it.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:24:14 +0000 someone who may be DIYdisaster wrote this:-

Fit an eye near the lower end of the cord. Pass the cord through it.

Reply to
David Hansen

The quietest one is LeGrande (CEF stock them).

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I had this same problem some years ago. Local electrical factors thought I was crazy wanting to try all his ceiling switches. The one I eventually found was made by BG

and it has provided sterling and virtually silent service for the last (probably around) 10 years. Now, whether their current switches offer the same properties, I do not know. Cannot be noisier than MK! Please reply to group - email address is not monitored Ian

Reply to
Ian