Need 15 Redland Interlocking Roof Tiles {Concrete} Green

Any ideas on sourcing the above in Berkshire. Have tried local architectural yards with no joy.

Due to wear the green has nearly turned to grey now regards the colour.

Thanks

Reply to
Gel

Contact local roofers - the Redland 49 style are relatively old now and some roofs are being stripped and replaced already. I recently sourced about 1500 in Antique Red by buying them 'off the roof' as a roofer stripped them. It meant that my new garage matched the exisiting house including fading and lichen growth. Sold the surplus 800 or so on eBay !

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Thanks, so thats what theyre called.