Myson Heatloss software wanted

Myson are doing an upgrade to their website and have taken off their heatloss sofware, HeatlossManager98r105.exe.

I have a copy, but can't put my hands on it. I would be very grateful if anybody out there has a copy and could point me to a site where I could download it, or please let me know if you can email me a copy directly.

Many TIA

Bill

Reply to
Bill M

I have it. Which email address would you like me to use?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall