Black & Decker Router No. 7620

Before my father died late last year, he gave me his Black & Decker, 1 HP Commercial HD Router No. 7620, Type 1, RPM 19,000, Volts 120 AC, Amps 5.5, U.S. Patent Nos. 2,855,963 3,302,047.
Unfortunately, he no longer had the owner's manual. Does anyone know where I might obtain a copy? The Black & Decker site sent me to DeWalt and, unfortunately, that was no help.
Thanks in advance.
Jeffery: I have a B/D 7600 Router, that I biught in the early 80's. Still works great ( to supplement the other 4 good ones ). I don't know if you would be interested in that manual or not. If so, e-mail me direct and I'll run a copy. Also have you tried the Towson Md. or Raliegh N.C. Centers? Bill

Have you checked with B&D? Try their website www.blackanddecker.com/home.aspx click powertools the customer service. They might be able to help.
D. Mo

Jeffrey,
I have the 7625 and that manual. It isn't much of a manual (only 8 pages, with 4 of accessories and the back blank). This should be pretty close to your router. I will scan and email to you.
David
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

1
DeWalt
On 22 Jan 2005 03:38:48 -0800, the inscrutable very_dirty snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com spake:

Man, you guys have the newfangled stuff. All I got was this crummy old micrometer-adjusting 7614.
---------------------------------------------------------- Please return Stewardess to her original upright position. -------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!
replying to very_dirty_dave, Elliott Webb wrote: Hello David,
I just bought a 7625 from GoodWill for a steal, but it is missing the collet, Could you please the manual to me too? Thanks!
in

If you need just the collet, try searching for "Black and Decker 7625 collet". You might find the part number you need. An e-mail to B&D won't hurt, either. Most companies are much better about having information like this available than they were 12 years ago.
If you're looking for the manual to figure out how to use the thing, don't bother. Find a good book on routers and read that instead. Most tool "owners manuals" exist to cover the butts of the company that made the thing, and rarely contain useful information.
Puckdropper
Jeffrey,
Due to the file sizes, I uploaded to a.b.p.w.