My new neighbour

I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can take videos I was just able to get this

ARWadsworth

Tim Streater

Hahahahaha classic

Reply to
gremlin_95

I thought for one moment you meant you were going to introduce him to the newsgroup so he could read about his predecessor!!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
Graham.

And what do I call him in the video?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Certainly not after a few beers.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Reply to
Bob Martin

That's my first ever video with the camera. One of the apprentices showed me how to get to camera mode as quickly as possible after we watched a bit of bad driving, I don't think I did bad with the video considering I had downed a few drinks.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Is he aware that you will be making him a News Group star?

I was expecting a loud crack as the tibia and fibula popped into view.

Reply to
Onetap