MSM collaborators on European destruction

The MSM BBC and Sky are have their so-called "reporters" installed with the hordes of economic peoples. These droids are seeking out sob-stories to soap-opera'ize their immigrant's plight and demonise the West for being so hostile. Trouble is the MSM traitors are doing this and the effect will be to destroy Western Europe and replace it with a muslim peoples. The MSM are playing an active role in the detruction of Western Europe.

There are some countries who (unlike the UK) are not standing for it - eg

Hungary is also speaking out.

btw Yes, it is a tradegy that many of these people are innocent and seeking a "better life". Unfortunately, such a better life for them comes at the price of a destruction of 1000 years of Europe History and Christian Culture, and the loss of our heritage for YOUR children.

Reply to
jake

You lost me on the first sentence. Who are MSM? Google only turns up Methylsulfonylmethane.

Reply to
Andrew May

Main Stream Media?

I thought it was MS Messenger at first!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Main Stream Media

Reply to
Huge

But the word is mainstream (no space), isn't it?

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Yes, and DNA is deoxyribonucleic acid, but we're still allowed to abbreviate it to DNA if that makes it clearer.

Reply to
Big Les Wade