Fastening micro-conduit to the wall

Any suggestions as to how to fasten mini-conduit to the walls of my coats cupboard?
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 6th day of Discord in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.

Contact adhesive
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On 20/03/16 13:39, Graham. wrote:

Hot glue
--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

Funny enough I'm also fastening mini-conduit/trunking to the wall of my coat cupboard, and used hot glue.
Apply the glue to the wall, not the conduit. It cools a bit too quickly quickly on the conduit, which caused a mess as I had to redo that one.
For the deluxe method method of mounting, route out a trough channel that will take the mini-conduct inside a strip of soft wood.
For us this affords some bump protection where in a cupboard we've stored a Henry Vacuum cleaner. But I've also noticed placing 5 of these assembled strips side-by-side vertically makes a nice decorative feature on the wall, useful for routing cables down from a flat panel TV, and a cinch to change.
Coat cupboards, the in place to be ;-)
--
Adrian C

Some comes with an adhesive backing already attached.
Peel off of protective film and push firmly in place. Clean surface thoroughly first with something like IPA if the material isn't affected by it. You only really get one chance of positioning it, doesn't stick much if you have move and try again.
G.Harman
On 2016-03-20 19:20, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

I did this with the smallest screwfix trunking. It's been up for over a year holding up to 3 lightweight surround sound speaker cable pairs. (I'd use something larger for mains wiring.)
http://www.screwfix.com/p/d-line-micro-trunking-16mm-x-8mm-x-2m-white/86007

I didn't do this. The trunking is stuck to emulsioned plasterboard, in reasonable condition. I vacuumed off any loose dust.
--
Graham Nye
news(a)thenyes.org.uk

But, OP was asking abouy conduit.
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

On 2016-03-21 09:08, charles wrote:

Oval conduit should be able to use double-sided tape or glue. Round conduit will need to use conduit saddles to fasten it (or perhaps a steady hand with a hot-melt glue gun).
Using mini-trunking (i.e. with a clip-on/over lid) will save having to thread cable through, if that's an issue (e.g. not a straight run of conduit).
--
Graham Nye
news(a)thenyes.org.uk

Which is what I meant.
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 7th day of Discord in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.

On 3/20/2016 12:28 PM, Huge wrote:

Although I normally use self adhesive and find that works, I have occasionally used a few small screws (typically 4 x 3/4 inch) when fastening to a slightly curved surface. That still leaves room in the small square type (not the very shallow one) for one run of 2.5 t&e or two of 1.5 t&e.