Mr Pounder's instructional video

e a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's delet ed it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

WTF was the CO2 cylinder?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

utube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he'= s deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man a= nd replace it Mr Pounder.

A thing for putting out fires, HTH.

-- =

Make like a post-it note and stick around....

Reply to
James Wilkinson