Mr Pounder's instructional video

There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Like f*ck there was.

Reply to
ARW

a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace i t Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonu s at BP.

Simon Mason

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

ube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's = deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and= replace it Mr Pounder.

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

-- =

If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

ube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's = deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and= replace it Mr Pounder.

What has this to do with BP?

-- =

What's the difference between a church and a cinema? In a church they say "Pray in the name of Jesus!" In a cinema they say "Shut up for christ's sake!"

Reply to
James Wilkinson

It got me a world award and £600.

Simon Mason

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle grinder as I think half my road has read it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

-- =

"His idea of safe sex is an `X' spray-painted on the rump of animals tha= t are known to kick."

Reply to
James Wilkinson

No copyright was breached, he probably removed it himself as he was embarrassed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

e:

They loved anyone who took safety home.

Reply to
Simon Mason

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:40:51 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

Why not? I was editing videos on a desktop PC in 2000.

-- =

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful g= od, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes= -- Gene Roddenberry

Reply to
James Wilkinson

They paid me £45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and £7000 shift pay.

Reply to
Simon Mason

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

=A37000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you k= now, producing stuff?

-- =

A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Y= oung lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant." "But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our= colony we practice sex only with our eyes." "Well my dear," said the doctor, "someone in that colony is cockeyed."

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Reply to
Fredxxx

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio transmissions shortly.....

Reply to
David Lang

He was unable to do anything else.

Reply to
David Lang

Oh dear, he's gone into "We are considerably wealthier that yow" mode now. He was a low level lab rat, so sad he worked in a dead end job for most of his pitiful life.

Reply to
David Lang

Nobody would envy Mason.

Reply to
David Lang

Brilliant. You can't argue with success!

Reply to
pamela

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol com= pany.

-- =

Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla

Reply to
James Wilkinson