Mr.Clutch?

Not in my car.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Fredxxx has now used a different address, so I had to add this to my killfile as well.

Reply to
Dave W

First treated as one conversation, this mystified me.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

I had no idea so many road cars were unreal.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You might receive a more meaningful answer in uk.rec.gardening

Reply to
Fredxxx

Because you asked a question, presumably posed to DP, to my question. This would have been some time ago.

I find it most disturbing you need to ask twice. Google is your friend.

If you want to make a point then make it, don't ask a stupid question a child would ask, and more likely know the answer.

Reply to
Fredxxx

I don't believe you're missing any problem. Mr Adams is trying to make a point and failing handsomely in the process.

Reply to
Fredxxx

You're welcome. I hadn't realised an extra 'x' had crept in, it's certainly not intentional.

I presume you too have limited knowledge of applying simple classical mechanics.

You could have simply killed the thread, but hey.

Reply to
Fredxxx

They are all valid answers to the question "How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?"

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
John Rumm

Depends on the frame of reference.,

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or has just discovered Xeno's paradox in reverse.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Oh I think thats unfair. He starts with te coinclusinon his amour propre wants to draw, and puts a *lot* of thought into inventing sentences and anecdotes that he thinks will impress.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, they are all invalid answers to the question 'What caused causality?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I dont think we are talking about Noddy's pedal car, Big Ears...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It was a remarkably unrealistic claim.

I borrowed a new car recently, flooring it on the motorway made no noticeable difference.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It obviously wasn't a diesel

Reply to
charles

Hardly 'at low speed' then.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you really not grasp that if it has next to zero acceleration at speed it's not got much hope of burning rubber in town either? Do you really think it's worth wasting time arguing about?

Reply to
tabbypurr

Not Mr Clutch-Bag hello ducky then. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff