Monarch water softener error

Do any of you have experience with Monarch Midi water softeners?
Ours is about 10 months old and this morning we woke up to find it
beeping and the display showing ER0102. Ive searched Monarch's online
user manual to no avail.
Mike
Reply to
Muddymike
Why does a water softener need electronics? The one my parents had just had a load of taps and a place to add the salt.
Reply to
Max Demian
No really but luckily I realised it was still under warranty so called their engineer who fitted several new parts FOC.
Mike
Reply to
Muddymike

Site Timeline Threads