Monarch water softener error

Yes, but I bet it didn't work with an app on an iThing.

Reply to
Graham.

Do any of you have experience with Monarch Midi water softeners?

Ours is about 10 months old and this morning we woke up to find it beeping and the display showing ER0102. Ive searched Monarch's online user manual to no avail.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Why does a water softener need electronics? The one my parents had just had a load of taps and a place to add the salt.

Reply to
Max Demian

More efficient use of salt apparently.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Maybe that's the code for 'Orf to Canada with you' :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Same here- did you get to the route of the cause?

Reply to
CoopsUK

No really but luckily I realised it was still under warranty so called their engineer who fitted several new parts FOC.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike