Monarch water softener error

Do any of you have experience with Monarch Midi water softeners?
Ours is about 10 months old and this morning we woke up to find it beeping and the display showing ER0102. Ive searched Monarch's online
user manual to no avail.
Mike
On 15/01/2020 10:30, Muddymike wrote:

Why does a water softener need electronics? The one my parents had just had a load of taps and a place to add the salt.
--
Max Demian

On 15/01/2020 14:33, Max Demian wrote:

More efficient use of salt apparently.
Mike
On 15/01/2020 10:30, Muddymike wrote:

Maybe that's the code for 'Orf to Canada with you' :-)