Modern locks are a pest

No, because traditionally a handle is for opening and closing. A key is for locking and unlocking.

No such thing as a good lord.

I've never had to do that with a normal lock.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Mine is 135.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'm English. I live here because there's more space and nicer scenery. Unfortunately I'm surrounded by left wing morons. If we get independance I might leave.

What a palava. Traditional door, nice and simple, two catches, one for the handle and one for the lock.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

OK, I'll assume that to be true for now, ... but what is your IQ?

#Paul

Reply to
#Paul

Just what unit of measurement did you think I was using up there?!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So familiar to me. Although, I just found an online door lock shop where they sell really durable privacy door locks that have a protective mechanism so you know you'd never break one by a mistake. I'll just leave a link to the example of what I'm talking about

Edan Crosby

Edan Crosby snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Lubrication and adjustment are all that are needed.

Reply to
JohnP