Mobility scooter beeper.

fred says... necessary or a selling point by the manufacturer.

True but Halfrauds also sell things that aren't legal to put on your car like under car lightening etc.
replying to Andy Hall, Kathleen wrote: Know this is an old thread but how do you work out where the sound is comng from? Is it comig from the tiller near the reversng lever or out from the back of the scooter? I can't see an hole in back of scooter shroud that sound would come through? Mine's a Rascal 850.
replying to Kathleen, Bob wrote: Andy won't be answering. He died a few years ago.
On 24/01/2018 02:14, Bob wrote:

Run over by a reversing mobility scooter.
Cheers
--
Clive

On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 21:14:07 UTC, Kathleen wrote:

If you lift one back wheel off the ground you can run it in reverse while using your ear. It won't go anywhere.
NT
Not sure all are like that, however, I think the sound is underneath on most of the ones I've encountered. The most annoying ones have a kind of collision avoidance beep like you get in cars for parking meaning that as they go down the pavement they beep intermittently when close to people or objects. Brian
--
----- -